You will receive a digital Mecenat card automatically
- Student union member: Your digital card is created shortly after you become a member of Uppsalaekonomerna (it may take a few minutes for the transaction). You need to be registered for courses for the current semester for a card to be ordered.
- Non-member: Your digital card is created approximately 5 days after the student union has received your information from the university (ie after you have registered on your courses for the semester).
You become a member of the student union here: https://uppsalaekonomerna.se/
A digital card is created immediately
- You can find the digital card and the app here.
- If you have a Swedish "Mobilt Bank ID" or an old account with Mecenat, you can get started immediately. Otherwise you will receive your information via email or letter (see below).
Email the next day or letter after two weeks
- If we have your email address, you will receive an email from us with information on how to get started with the digital card. The email arrives the morning after the card has been created.
- If we do not have your e-mail address, we will send a letter to your home address with information on how to get started with the digital card. You have it in the mailbox within 2 weeks.
Is the card delayed?
Has it gone some time into the semester and you have not received your digital Mecenat card? Then do the following:
- Student union member - contact the student union.
- Non-union member - Make sure you have been registered in Ladok. Then the card will be created within a few days.
- If it still lingers - download a registration certificate from Ladok and apply for a Mecenat card here.