Before you use the public transport student discount you need to ensure that you have the relevant discount symbol on your Mecenat card, otherwise you risk getting a fine. If you do not have the relevant discount symbol on your card you need to solve that issue before travelling with student discount.
1. Check your Mecenat card for the logo and maybe clear cache
Check your digital Mecenat card in the Mecenat app. If you have the relevant logotype in the lower right hand corner, you can use the discount.
Are you are entitled to the discount and should have it? Try and clear the cache for the app on you mobile to ensure that it is updated and not showing old information.
2. Still missing? Check that you are entitled
You can find the terms for the different discounts here:
3. Entitled to the discount but it is still missing from your card?
If you are entitled to the discount but your Mecenat card is missing the discount logo you can get your card upgraded.
- If you have your Mecenat card through your student union you can contact them and have them upgrade your card.
- Otherwise - contact Mecenat customer service to get your card upgraded. In ordet to do that we need a document that shows that you are entitled to the discount
- University students - Download a Registration Certificate (Registreringsintyg) from Ladok and attach to your request.
- Other students - Get a Study Certificate (Studieintyg) from your school and attach to your request.