Student union members receive the Mecenat card automatically
- Student union member: Your digital card is created shortly after you become a member (it may take a few minutes for the transaction). You need to be registered for courses for the current semester for a card to be ordered.
- Non-member: Your is not ordered automatically so you need to download a registration certificate from Ladok and apply for a Mecenat card here.
You can find the student union here: SASSE
Digital card at once
- Your digital card is created within one working day after the union ordered it (often the same day).
- You can find the digital card and the app here.
- If you have a Mobile Bank ID or an old Mecenat account you can access the digital card at once, otherwise see below.
User name and password
You will receive an e-mail from Mecenat when your Mecenat card is created. It contains all information you need to create an account and get started.
I’m a member but I have not received an e-mail from Mecenat
1. Check with SASSE that they have received your membership payment and ordered your Mecenat card.
2. Contact Mecenat. If you tell us that you are SASSE member and what personnummer and student e-mail address are we should be able to either find your information or solve the issue with SASSE.