Student union members receive the Mecenat card automatically
- Student union member: Your digital card is created shortly after you become a member (it may take a few minutes for the transaction). You need to be registered for courses for the current semester for a card to be ordered.
- Non-member: Your Mecenat card is not ordered automatically so you need to download a registration certificate from Ladok and apply for a Mecenat card here.
You can find the student union here: Försvarshögskolans studentkår
Digital card at once
- Your digital card is usually ordered within one working day after you have become a member.
- You can find the digital card and the app here.
- If you have a Mobile Bank ID or an old Mecenat account you can access the digital card at once, otherwise see below.
Email the next day (or a physical letter after two weeks)
- If we have your email address, you will receive an email from us with information on how to get started with the digital card. The email arrives the morning after the card is created.
- If we do not have your e-mail address we will send a letter with your log in info. It will arrive after approximately 2 weeks.