Student union members receive the Mecenat card automatically
- Student union member: Your digital card is created shortly after you become a member (it may take a few minutes for the transaction). You need to be registered for courses for the current semester for a card to be ordered.
- Non-member: Your is not ordered automatically so you need to download a registration certificate from Ladok and apply for a Mecenat card here.
You become a member of the student union here:
- Göta studentkår
- Handelshögskolans studentkår (HHGS)
- Sahlgrenska Akademins studentkår (SAKS)
Digital card at once
- Your digital card is created within one working day after the union ordered it (often the same day).
- Exception - HHGS cards are ordered at once (the transaction may take a few minutes).
- You can find the digital card and the app here.
- If you have a Mobile Bank ID or an old Mecenat account you can access the digital card at once, otherwise see below.
Email the next day or letter after two weeks
- If we have your email address, you will receive an email from us with information on how to get started with the digital card. The email arrives the morning after the card is created.
- If we do not have your e-mail address, we will send a letter to your home address with information on how to get started with the digital card. You have it in the mailbox within 2 weeks.
Mecenat cards for non-members
If you are not a member of a student union need to download a registration certificate from Ladok and apply for a Mecenat card here.
The GU card
The GU card is a different card from the Mecenat card. It has various uses on campus. You can find more information here.