You will receive the Mecenat card automatically
If you are a student at Chalmers you need to be a member of the Chalmers Student Union. Your card is ordered by them after you have become a member and have registered for your courses this semester.
You can find the student union here: http://www.chs.chalmers.se/
Digital card at once
- Your digital card is created within one working day after the union ordered it (often the same day).
- You can find the digital card and the app here.
- If you have a Mobile Bank ID or an old Mecenat account you can access the digital card at once, otherwise see below.
Email the next day and physical card after two weeks
- If we have your email address, you will receive an email from us with information on how to get started with the digital card. The email arrives the morning after the card is created.
- We send your physical card in a letter to the address we receive from the union. The letter is sent by "A-post" so you have it in the mailbox after 1-2 days.