All students receive a digital Mecenat card automatically
The administration orders a digital Mecenat card for all police students. Your card is ordered at the start of the semester after you have registered for your courses.
Digital card at once
- Your digital card is usually ordered within one working day after you have registered.
- You can find the digital card and the app here.
- If you have Swedish Mobilt Bank ID or an old Mecenat account you can access the digital card at once, otherwise see below.
Email the next day or letter after two weeks
- If we have your email address, you will receive an email from us with information on how to get started with the digital card. The email arrives the morning after the card is created.
- If we do not have your e-mail address, we will send a letter to your home address with information on how to get started with the digital card. You have it in the mailbox within 2 weeks.
Registered but no Mecenat card?
If you have been registered for a few days but still have not received the digital card? Do the following:
- Check that you are registered properly in Ladok for the current semester. Then the card should be ordered shortly.
- Still no card? Then download a registration certificate from Ladok and send it to us by contacting us here.