The Mecenat card is ordered automatically
Your digital card is created shortly after you become a member of the student union. You need to be registered for courses for the current semester for a card to be ordered.
You become a member of the student union here: Ersta Sköndal Bräcke Studentkår
Digital card at once
- Your digital card is created within one working day after the student union ordered it (often the same day).
- You can find the digital card and the app here.
- If you have a Mobile Bank ID or an old Mecenat account you can access the digital card at once, otherwise see below.
Email the next day or letter after two weeks
- If we have your email address, you will receive an email from us with information on how to get started with the digital card. The email arrives the morning after the card is created.
- If we do not have your e-mail address, we will send a letter to your home address with information on how to get started with the digital card. You have it in the mailbox within 2 weeks.
Mecenat cards for non-members
If you are not a member of a student union your card will be ordered automatically, but there will be a delay of a few weeks.
Is the card delayed?
Has it gone some time into the semester and you have not received your digital Mecenat card? Then do the following:
- Student union member - contact the student union.
- Non-union member - Make sure you have been registered in Ladok. Then the card will be created within a few days.
- If it still lingers - download a registration certificate from Ladok and apply for a Mecenat card here.