Automatic Mecenat card for all registered KI students
KI orders Mecenat cards for all registered students automatically after registration. Your card will be ordered at the start of the semester after you have registered for your program/your courses.
Your personnummer with Mecenat is the same as the one you are registered with in Ladok.
If KI has not ordered a Mecenat card for you - check that your registration has been successful. If you have any questions regarding registration the KI administration can help you.
Digital card at once
- Your digital card is created within one working day after KI ordered it (often the same day).
- You can find the digital card and the app here.
- If you have Swedish Mobilt Bank ID or an old Mecenat account you can access the digital card at once, otherwise see below.
Email the next day or letter after two weeks
- If we have your email address, you will receive an email from us with information on how to get started with the digital card. The email arrives the morning after the card is created.
- If we do not have your e-mail address, we will send a letter to your home address with information on how to get started with the digital card. You have it in the mailbox within 2 weeks.
Student union membership
Mecenat is automatically updated by Medicinska Föreningen and Odontologiska Föreningen when you become a member. Your card is then upgraded to a membership card. If your card does not update automatically you may have to restart the app to force the phone to update.
You become a member of the student union here:
Student union membership cards - digital or physical?
- Medicinska föreningen - digital membership card and a physical membership card by post (allow approximately 2 weeks for printers + post delivery)
- Odontologiska föreningen - digital membership card